My Favorite Tomato Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone has that one favorite food that they'd eat any time of any day. For Mr. Food, it was a tomato sandwich, and he wanted to make sure everyone had the blueprint for the Perfect Tomato Sandwich!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices country-style white bread
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 3 large homegrown-style tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
What to Do
- Spread mayonnaise evenly on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place lettuce leaves over mayonnaise on 6 slices then place tomato slices over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste then top with remaining bread. Slice in half and enjoy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!