Pesto Focaccia Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This family-sized sandwich is big enough for 6 servings! Serve it with fresh fruit or a light salad for a filling meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 large deli-loaf focaccia or ciabatta bread
- 1 (3-1/2-ounce) jar prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced black forest ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Cut bread in half horizontally, using a serrated knife. Spread pesto evenly over cut sides. Layer ham and remaining 3 ingredients evenly over bottom half. Top with remaining bread half. Wrap with aluminum foil. Bake 10 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 816
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 46g 70 %
- Saturated Fat 25g 124 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 59g 118 %
- Cholesterol 144mg 48 %
- Sodium 1,956mg 82 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!