The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
Philly Cheese Salami Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
You've heard of Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, but have you ever tried a Philly Cheese Salami Sandwich? It's still got that authentic Philadelphia flavor we love but with a bit of a twist. Salami is one of our favorite meats to use on sandwiches, and with a bit of a special touch, you can use it to make one of your all-time best sandwiches. Top off your lunch with your favorite kind of chips, and you're all set!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 hoagie rolls, split
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and saute onion for 4 to 5 minutes, until tender.
- Add salami and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in cheese and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Divide evenly over hoagie rolls and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.