Piled High Club Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Club sandwiches are a deli classic. Our Piled High Club Sandwiches are chock full of ingredients we love and are sure to please your crowd.
What You'll Need
- 12 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 16 toothpicks
What to Do
- Spread one side of each piece of toast with mayonnaise. Place 4 slices, mayonnaise side up, on a cutting board.
- Top each with lettuce, turkey, a second piece of toast, 2 tomato slices, 2 bacon slices, and the remaining toast, mayonnaise side down. Secure each with 4 toothpicks, then slice the sandwiches with two diagonal cuts from corner to corner, in an X.
- Arrange each sandwich on a plate, with the points of the sandwiches facing out, and serve.
Any bread variety will work, including whole wheat and sourdough, but for the best-looking sandwich wedges, make sure to start with square bread slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 408
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,577mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).