Portobello Cheese "Burger"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're a non-meat-eater or just want to eat lighter, portobello mushrooms can be just what you're looking for. They're hearty and versatile, so pick up some portobello mushrooms and grill up these vegetarian-style "cheeseburgers"!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine steak seasoning and oil. Brush mixture over both sides of mushroom caps. Grill mushroom caps flat-side down for 3 to 4 minutes, turn, and grill for another 3 to 4 minutes. Top each with a slice of cheese, close grill cover, and grill for 2 more minutes.
- Place each mushroom on a bun, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
- Spinach and Artichoke Calzones
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders