Shortcut Meatball Hoagies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Having some of the gang over to watch the game? These Meatball Hoagies are hands-down winners. They're sooo satisfying!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 1 (27.7-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 hoagie or submarine rolls, split
- 1 1/2 cups (6-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet or saucepan, combine meatballs, spaghetti sauce, and garlic. Cover and cook 20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto rolls, top with cheese, and serve immediately.