The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
We bet you can't guess what it is that we love about this sandwich! We love everything about it and you will, too! Take one bite and this Tuna Melt will have you in love.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can white tuna in water, drained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to Broil. Stir together first 6 ingredients; spread evenly on each English muffin half. Top each muffin half with 1 tomato slice and 1 cheese slice.
- Broil sandwiches 5-1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Start a weekly routine at your house with sandwich night. It's a great idea for a no-hassle meal! For variety, serve sandwiches on different types of bread and with different toppings. Add chips, corn on the cob, or fresh fruit for a simple side to a casual dinner.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.