Warm Chicken Caesar Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the mood for a chicken Caesar salad? Throw it in a tortilla and voila...you've got Warm Chicken Caesar Wraps!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3/4 cup fat-free Caesar salad dressing
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons (optional)
What to Do
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add the chicken; cook over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden and no pink remains.
- Add water. Bring to a boil; add rice. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in salad dressing.
- Fill each tortilla with lettuce, chicken and rice mixture, tomatoes, and croutons, if desired. Fold in the sides of the tortillas, roll up, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 790
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 40g 79 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 1,617mg 67 %
- Total Carbohydrates 121g 40 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.