Watercress Salmon Tea Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What these sandwiches lack in size they make up for in taste. You see, the watercress adds a peppery zip to each bite. Better make a lot, 'cause they sure do go fast!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 bunch watercress, washed and stems removed
- 1 can (7 ounces) skinless, boneless salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
What to Do
- Trim the crusts from the bread and cut each slice in half.
- Spread the butter over each of the sixteen pieces.
- Distribute the watercress leaves evenly over the buttered bread.
- In a small bowl, combine the salmon and vinegar; mix well. Spoon equally over the watercress leaves and serve, or cover (see Note) and keep chilled until ready to serve.
To keep these sandwiches fresh when chilled, place on a tray, cover the top with a damp paper towel, and wrap with plastic wrap.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!