Artichoke Pesto Cheese Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever tried making a sandwich using prepared pizza crusts? It's such an innovative way to make a tasty meal that has that little something extra. This simple sandwich recipe for Artichoke Pesto Cheese Sandwiches combines a myriad of flavors (including three cheeses) in one unforgettable dish. Make this meal for your friends and family and just wait until they start inducting you into the Sandwich-Making Hall of Fame.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) prepared pizza crusts
- 1 (7-ounce) pesto container
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, sliced
What to Do
- Evenly spread pesto over top of each pizza crust.
- Place 1 crust pesto side up on a serving platter. Layer with Monterey Jack cheese, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, artichoke hearts, and Swiss cheese.
- Top with second crust pesto side down. Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!