Family-Sized Turkey Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we're taking a break after a busy morning, we can't think of anything we love more than welcoming a warm sandwich. And when it's topped with gooey, melty cheese, why, then we've got the perfect lunch. Our recipe for Family-Sized Turkey Melts are great for feeding the entire gang. Plus, it only uses five easy ingredients, so you're not spending a ton of time in the kitchen getting everything ready!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound turkey breast, sliced
- 1 (7-ounce) container prepared pesto sauce
- 2 (16-ounce) prepared pizza crusts
- 1/2 pound Provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) jar, roasted peppers, well drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread half of pesto sauce evenly over bottom of each pizza shell.
- Place one shell on a pizza pan and layer with Provolone cheese, roasted peppers, and turkey. Top with remaining shell, sauce side down. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through and the cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
- Spinach and Artichoke Calzones
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders