We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you think there's a relationship between the name of this recipe and the fact that it tastes so heavenly?
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (2 ounces) anchovy fillets, chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic (6 to 8 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 12 ounces medium-sized cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp
What to Do
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and keep warm in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the bell peppers and onion and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the edges of the peppers begin to brown.
- Stir in the anchovies, garlic, salt, and black pepper and sauté for 3 to 4 more minutes. Add the scallops and shrimp and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, until the scallops are cooked and the shrimp is heated through. Pour over the drained pasta and toss.
I like a big anchovy taste. If you do, too, add an additional can of anchovies to the recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.