We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you think there's a relationship between the name of this recipe and the fact that it tastes so heavenly?
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (2 ounces) anchovy fillets, chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic (6 to 8 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 12 ounces medium-sized cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp
What to Do
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and keep warm in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the bell peppers and onion and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the edges of the peppers begin to brown.
- Stir in the anchovies, garlic, salt, and black pepper and sauté for 3 to 4 more minutes. Add the scallops and shrimp and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, until the scallops are cooked and the shrimp is heated through. Pour over the drained pasta and toss.
I like a big anchovy taste. If you do, too, add an additional can of anchovies to the recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!