Baked Overstuffed Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe how easy it is to whip up this fancy-looking and fancy-tasting dinner recipe. Our Baked Overstuffed Shrimp recipe is a great way to treat yourself to a restaurant-style meal without spending hours in the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound jumbo raw shrimp, peeled (size 16 to 20)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, bread crumbs, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, onion powder, and pepper; mix well.
- Butterfly shrimp by cutting lengthwise along inside curve, almost completely through. Split open shrimp and devein.
- Mound a heaping tablespoon of crabmeat mixture onto each shrimp, pressing down gently. Place on baking sheet. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. Serve immediately.
We love "stuffed" recipes like these, 'cause it's like getting to enjoy two meals in one - Click here to check our "Stuffed to the Brim" collection!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!