Baked Ranch Scallops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not sure how to cook scallops? We make it easy to make them golden and tasty with this throw-together ranch-style coating on our Baked Ranch Scallops.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 pound bay scallops, rinsed (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine dressing mix and bread crumbs; seal and shake to mix. Add scallops and toss to coat.
- Place scallops in a single layer in prepared baking dish, and bake 13 to 16 minutes, or until outsides are golden and insides are firm and white.
Bay or sea scallops will work fine here. The smaller bay scallops tend to be sweeter. If you use sea scallops, add an additional 5 minutes to the baking time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donauwellen is a classic German dessert that's often called the "German Wave Cake." That's because the layers in this cake look like the waves of the Danube river. Our version starts off with a box of cake mix, to make it really easy, and features all of the classic flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, cherries, and pudding.