We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most of us wouldn't be willing to jump into the ring with a wild bull, but everybody will be jumping in line for seconds of this Spanish favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (14½ ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 to 1¼ pounds raw shrimp, peeled, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the tomatoes, vinegar, green pepper, and onion. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the shrimp and cayenne pepper and let simmer for 10 minutes more, or until the shrimp are pink, tender, and completely cooked.
I like to serve this over a hearty mound of cooked rice or pasta!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.