We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scallops are a great source of protein. Our recipe for Creamy Scallops is so buttery and creamy that even the kids will love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 -1/2 pounds sea scallops
- 1/2 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place scallops in an 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with mushrooms. In a medium bowl, combine soup, heavy cream, wine, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over scallops and mushrooms; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbling and scallops are cooked through.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 274
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.9g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 1,189mg 50 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.