We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Indian subcontinent meets the Italian Peninsula in this tasty curried-shrimp-and-spaghetti dish. Your family is sure to love this unique meeting of flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (15-ounces) coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound fully cooked large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic, and sauté until tender.
Add the coconut milk, curry powder, lime juice, and honey; bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp and stir until heated through. Pour over the spaghetti and sprinkle with the chopped basil.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.