Deviled Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Deviled Crab Cakes are great for folks who love crab cakes, but don't like the high cost of crab meat. They're made with imitation crab meat and baked, not fried, for great flavor that won't challenge your waistline, or your budget!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add green pepper, onion, and celery, and saute until tender.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add the vegetable mixture and mix well. Form into 8 patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 119
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 581mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.