We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This buttery-sauced shrimp is over the top! Try it over French bread, rice, or egg noodles, too. Yum-my!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound peeled, medium-sized fresh shrimp (1-1/3 pounds unpeeled)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place on a large serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add garlic and shrimp; cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add wine and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese and parsley. Pour shrimp mixture over pasta; toss gently. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!