Garlic Shrimp and Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Plump shrimp, flavorful and healthy garlic, and baby spinach are the key ingredients in our quick-to-fix Garlic Shrimp and Spinach skillet meal. Whether for company or a quick weeknight dinner, it will bring you tasty rewards.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (juice of 1/2 lemon)
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter ; add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp mixture to a bowl.
- Add spinach, cherry tomatoes, and pine nuts to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Return shrimp mixture to skillet with vegetables, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over pasta and drizzle with lemon juice.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!