Hotel Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The last time we were at a fancy hotel, we were shocked to see how expensive the crab cakes were! Our Hotel Crab Cakes have the high-quality taste without the high-quality cost.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 (6-1/2 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the crabmeat and butter; mix well. Fold in the crabmeat, being careful not to break it up. Form into eight equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Saute the patties for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 patties
Imitation crabmeat will work fine, too. And if you make smaller patties, you'll have a great party appetizer. Serve them with tartar, cocktail, or mustard sauce for dipping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .