Linguine with White Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Linguine with White Clam Sauce is inspired by the flavors of the New England seaside. Bacon, tomatoes, and fresh herbs add a special flair to this easy seafood recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/4 pound bacon, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) chopped clams, drained with liquid reserved
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Prepare the linguine according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside to drain on paper towels. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons fat from the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the garlic to the skillet, and saute for 30 seconds. Add the wine, tomatoes, and reserved clam juice. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add the clams, parsley, salt, and crushed red pepper. Cook for 1 more minute then remove from the heat.
- Toss the sauce with the linguine, sprinkle with the chopped bacon, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 605
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 880mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 91g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.