We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds on a trip to the seashore with our easy Lobster Bake! This classic recipe for flavorful lobster, tender corn and hearty potatoes is as easy and breezy as a day at the beach!
What You'll Need
- 2 (1 to 1-1/2 pounds) lobsters
- 2 ears corn on the cob, shucked
- 1 pound small red potatoes
What to Do
- In a large steamer or soup pot, bring about 2 to 3 inches of water, broth, or wine to a boil over high heat.
- Place fresh live lobsters, corn and potatoes in the steamer basket or directly in the pot and allow to steam until the lobsters turn bright red (18 to 20 minutes for a 1-1/2-pound lobster) and the potatoes are tender.
- Remove lobsters, corn and potatoes from the pot, and serve immediately.
- Make sure to have shell crackers on hand for breaking open the lobster shells.
- Serve with individual bowls of melted butter for dipping.
- Why not use the remaining lobster broth as the base for dynamite lobster bisque? Mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.