The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Low Country Seafood Boil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
When you think "Yummy" think this Low Country Seafood Boil! It'll be love at first bite.
What You'll Need
- 3 quarts water
- 4 (3-ounce) packages dry shrimp-and-crab boil seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pearl or boiling onions
- 8 frozen half-ears whole kernel corn
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled large fresh shrimp
- Lemon wedges
- Zesty Cocktail Sauce
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a stockpot or large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, onions, corn, and lemon halves; return to a boil, and cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add shrimp to Dutch oven; cover and cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain mixture; remove and discard seasoning bags and lemon halves. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and Zesty Cocktail Sauce.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.