New England Cheesy Crab Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A sandwich popular with fishermen and landlubbers from coast to coast.
What You'll Need
- 4 kaiser or hard rolls, split
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 8 ounces cooked crabmeat or imitation crab
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus pieces, thawed and drained
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Place roll halves, cut side up, on a broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heat about 45 seconds or until toasted.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on each toasted roll half. Divide crabmeat and asparagus evenly among roll halves. Place 1/2 a slice of cheese on top of each; sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Turn off broiler; keep sandwiches in hot broiler 3 to 5 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.