New England Seafood Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
New England Seafood Wraps are a delightful combination of creamy seafood salad inside spinach wraps. This recipe makes a great on-the-go lunch.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (6) spinach herb wraps
- 2 (8-ounce) packages frozen large salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages imitation lobster, flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ribs celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 Boston lettuce leaves
What to Do
- Place the spinach herb wraps on a cutting board.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, imitation lobster, mayonnaise, celery, and lemon-pepper seasoning; mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf in the center of each wrap. Evenly divide the seafood mixture, spreading it to cover the lettuce leaves.
- Fold in the sides of each wrap to cover half of the seafood mixture. From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately, or roll each in wax paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe adapted from Mission Foods.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!