We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What's scungilli?" you ask. It's a conch-like seafood . And since it's readily available now in cans, this salad is no longer made just for special occasions.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can scungilli, rinsed, drained, and diced
- 2 medium-sized bell peppers (1 green and 1 red), diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, lemon juice, sugar, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until the scungilli is well coated.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving, tossing occasionally.
Looking for more potluck salad ideas? Then be sure to check out our recipe for Best Ever Tuna Pasta Salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.