We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nobody ever said that lasagna had to be made with ground beef or even spinach. So why not enjoy your pasta shells overflowing with shrimp and crab for that fresh-from-the-seas flavor?
What You'll Need
- 1 pound uncooked medium-sized pasta shells
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 12 ounces medium-sized shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 1 (10-ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook shells according to package directions; drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and slowly add flour; stir until flour is well blended. Add milk gradually and stir until blended; add salt and pepper, stirring constantly until thickened. Add cheese and stir until melted. Pour cheese sauce and remaining ingredients over shells; mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.