We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beef and chicken quesadillas are so yesterday. Try Seafood Quesadillas for a filling and original taste!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 large (burrito size) flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups imitation crabmeat, flaked
What to Do
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over 3 tortillas and top each evenly with shrimp and crabmeat. Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the seafood and top with the remaining tortillas, making sandwiches.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Remove from the heat and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla sandwich in the skillet and cook over medium heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Gently flip the quesadilla, and cook for 1-1/2 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove to a covered platter to keep warm.
- Repeat until all the tortilla sandwiches are cooked. Cut each quesadilla into wedges, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.