We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect easy salad to serve for a summer lunch or dinner. Your family will think you fussed, especially if you serve it over a bed of green lettuce like romaine, or even iceberg!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, chunked or flaked
- 1/3 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (4.2-ounce) can pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Mayonnaise to moisten
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
What to Do
- Combine the crabmeat, cheese, olives, scallions, celery, and seafood seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Add mayonnaise to moisten.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!