The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Lighten Up! 20 Tasty Healthy Recipes for the New Year from Mr. Food
Shortcut Lobster Newburg
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Lobster Newburg on a budget? You betcha! Our Shortcut Lobster Newburg is a hearty dinner recipe that's packed with flavor. Plus, it's super easy on the wallet! It starts with some frozen puff pastry shells and a creamy can of lobster bisque! Once this recipe comes together and you set it on the table, the family will think you spent top dollar to make it!
What You'll Need
- 6 frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 (15-ounce) can lobster bisque
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
What to Do
- Bake shells according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine lobster bisque, heavy cream, sherry, and seafood seasoning. Heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Add crabmeat and heat for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon Newburg mixture into pastry shells and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tips
- We love bringing fun and tasty budget friendly meals to you! Take your regular sloppy Joe recipe to the next level with our Barbecue Joes and for something that's sure to become a family-favorite try our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss!
- Need some dessert ideas? How about our 5-star "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad, or, if you're feeling a bit indulgent try our Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake! It's perfect when you want to pamper yourself.
- Love this recipe? Tell us what you think in the comments!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
These recipes are easy as pie! Download our free eCookbook now!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!