We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Shrimp Bake is an easy seafood version of shepherd's pie. Try this quick dinner tonight.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen salad shrimp
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (8-3/4-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place potatoes in a soup pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 15 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Cut up into chunks and then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add milk, egg, butter, mustard, chives, salt, and pepper; beat until well blended and smooth.
In a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, combine shrimp and soup; mix well. Cover with an even layer of corn. Spread mashed potato mixture over corn and place pie plate on a baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and crust is golden. Slice and serve.