The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Looking for new ways to break out that deep-fryer? How about hosting a Shrimp Boil? Your gang is sure to love this one!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons liquid shrimp boil
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 5 pounds medium shrimpp
What to Do
- Fill fryer to the MAX fill line with water. Set heat to boiling at 375 degrees F and bring to a boil. This will take approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place liquid shrimp boil, Cajun seasoning, and lemon juice into boiling water.
- Add shrimp into the basket and lower basket into the boiling water. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Drain and serve with seafood sauce.
- I love shrimp cooked a lot of different ways. This recipe is quick, easy and has a great Cajun flair.
- I recommend you get the easy-peel, split-back shrimp to make serving and eating easy.
This recipe is from John McLemore's "DADGUM That's Good!" Cookbook. For more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!