We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for new ways to break out that deep-fryer? How about hosting a Shrimp Boil? Your gang is sure to love this one!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons liquid shrimp boil
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 5 pounds medium shrimpp
What to Do
- Fill fryer to the MAX fill line with water. Set heat to boiling at 375 degrees F and bring to a boil. This will take approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place liquid shrimp boil, Cajun seasoning, and lemon juice into boiling water.
- Add shrimp into the basket and lower basket into the boiling water. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Drain and serve with seafood sauce.
- I love shrimp cooked a lot of different ways. This recipe is quick, easy and has a great Cajun flair.
- I recommend you get the easy-peel, split-back shrimp to make serving and eating easy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!