The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Lighten Up! 20 Tasty Healthy Recipes for the New Year from Mr. Food
Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Two in one! Make a full meal in just a few steps with Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizza.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-inch) prepared Italian-style pizza crust
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread 1/2 cup dressing over the top of the crust and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the romaine lettuce with the remaining 1/4 cup dressing; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and shrimp and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the romaine mixture on the baked pizza crust and top with the shrimp mixture. Cut into wedges and serve.
For more information about prepared pizza crusts, visit www.boboli.com
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!