We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What does "diablo" mean? In simple terms, it's a combination of spicy or zesty ingredients that take a dish to new flavor heights. Have one devilish taste of this easy Shrimp Diablo recipe and you'll be a believer.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on (see Options)
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustsard
- 1/3 cup orange juice
What to Do
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat then sear shrimp 2 to 3 minutes, or until pink.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 to 6 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
OPTIONS: Serve this over cooked pasta or rice. If you want, go ahead and substitute scallops or imitation crabmeat for the shrimp.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!