We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Málaga is a seaport on the coast of Spain where the people are so lucky! Why? Because they can get their shrimp right off the boats. And what better way to make our fresh shrimp than the way they make it there?!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
What to Do
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium heat; stir in the garlic, bay leaf, hot pepper sauce, and salt.
- When the garlic sizzles, add the shrimp and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink, tender, and completely cooked.
- Be sure to remove the bay leaf before serving.
Serve with crusty bread or over cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.