We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Málaga is a seaport on the coast of Spain where the people are so lucky! Why? Because they can get their shrimp right off the boats. And what better way to make our fresh shrimp than the way they make it there?!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
What to Do
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium heat; stir in the garlic, bay leaf, hot pepper sauce, and salt.
- When the garlic sizzles, add the shrimp and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink, tender, and completely cooked.
- Be sure to remove the bay leaf before serving.
Serve with crusty bread or over cooked rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!