Shrimp Marinara with Angel Hair Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a classic dish like Shrimp Marinara with Angel Hair? We can't think of anyone and the smiles of the loved ones around your table when you put this dish on the table will be proof of that!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, including salt. Drain and set aside; cover to keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring often. Add marinara sauce, lime juice, and red pepper; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.