Shrimp and Feta Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab a fork and twist up that spaghetti because we know you can't wait to scarf down Shrimp and Feta Scampi!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled, deveined large fresh shrimp (see Note)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen snow peas
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add pasta, and cook, uncovered, 9 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pasta; cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Place snow peas in a colander. Drain pasta and shrimp over snow peas.
- Transfer mixture to a large serving bowl. Add onions, vinaigrette, and pepper; toss lightly. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
To save prep time, I call for peeled and deveined shrimp in my super-fast recipes. If you want to start with unpeeled fresh shrimp, you'll need 2 pounds in order to end up with 1-1/2 pounds of peeled shrimp. Also, by draining the pasta and shrimp over the snow peas, you've eliminated the need to thaw and cook the peas. The hot water from the pasta takes care of both!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!