Shrimp with Roasted Red Pepper Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Shrimp with Roasted Red Pepper Cream is a weeknight quickie that will have the whole gang's mouths watering. We're salivating just thinking about it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) package vermicelli
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup low-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds peeled, large cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil. Set aside and keep pasta warm.
- Meanwhile, process bell peppers and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, scraping down sides. Pour mixture into a large skillet.
- Cook pepper mixture over medium heat 5 minutes until thoroughly heated. Stirring often. Add shrimp, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Serve over warm cooked pasta. Sprinkle with chopped basil.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!