Shrimp with Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a light dinner or lunch that makes a big impression? Mix up this fresh salad of shrimp with homemade black bean salsa. Itâ€™s a snap!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Leaf lettuce
- 2 pounds cooked large shrimp
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the black beans, bell pepper, onion, celery, and cilantro.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salsa, lime juice, oil, honey, and salt; stir until blended. Toss with the vegetables until well combined; cover and chill.
- To serve, place leaf lettuce on a platter then the salsa mixture in the center; surround with shrimp.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.