We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a mealtime trip to the seashore with our easy Skillet Clambake. Rain or shine, you can enjoy the tastes of a classic beachside clambake made right on your stovetop!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (optional)
- 1 dozen red creamer potatoes
- 3 ears fresh corn, husked and cut in half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dozens littleneck clams, cleaned
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- In a large deep skillet or soup pot over medium-high heat, combine water, seafood seasoning, if desired, potatoes, corn, and salt. Cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Add clams. Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until clams open. DISCARD ANY CLAMS THAT DO NOT OPEN. Serve with melted butter for dipping.
Coleslaw is a great go-along with our seaside-inspired meal, so we suggest you whip up a batch of our Captain's Coleslaw to enjoy with your clambake! (And take a look at all the other great coleslaw recipes on our website!)
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 472
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 1.0g 0 %
- Protein 22g 44 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 2,061mg 86 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!