We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing tastes more like summer than crabcakes. The only problem is the price of the crab. Well, here are a few little twists that will let us enjoy crabcakes for a lot less money (easier, too!).
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound crabmeat, broken up
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, broken up
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 slices white bread with crusts, crumbled
- Butter for browning
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except butter. Mix well and form into 6 or 8 patties.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook patties over medium-high heat until browned on both sides.
You also could use poached fish instead of the crabmeat or use half imitation crabmeat and half fish, or just all imitation crab. Your choice!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 265
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 153mg 51 %
- Sodium 1,364mg 57 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!