We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Shrimp-and-tomato pasta is a classic dish. We're sure that you'll love our version, Spicy Shrimp!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28-ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
What to Do
- Cook the linguine according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté until golden. Add the tomatoes, crushed red pepper, oregano, and salt, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink. Serve over the linguine.