We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Shrimp-and-tomato pasta is a classic dish. We're sure that you'll love our version, Spicy Shrimp!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28-ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
What to Do
- Cook the linguine according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté until golden. Add the tomatoes, crushed red pepper, oregano, and salt, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink. Serve over the linguine.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!