Super Shrimp Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't like shrimp, mushrooms, and cheese? Super Shrimp Casserole is the perfect way to combine all these favorite ingredients in one easy, super dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter plus 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a greased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet, saute mushrooms in 3 tablespoons butter until lightly browned. Transfer mushrooms to a medium bowl and toss with flour.
- Stir in sour cream, the 4 tablespoons softened butter, soy sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour mushroom sauce over shrimp; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly.
We recommend serving the shrimp over warm cooked rice or noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!