Betty's Famous Baked Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 tablespoons
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Betty's Famous Baked Crab Dip is known all over in her little corner of the country! It's won contests, and everyone looks forward to it at holidays and church potlucks. When we found out about it, we knew we had to share it with the world! Betty's Famous Baked Crab Dip is full of yummy seasonings, and it's got a bit of zest from a secret ingredient - hot sauce! Trust us on this one, this is a 5-star winning recipe everyone will love!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (we used Old Bay)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup fine, plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, hot sauce, seafood seasoning, and salt; mix well. Fold crabmeat into mixture, then spoon mixture into baking dish. In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and butter; mix well. Sprinkle on crab mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Test Kitchen Tip
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Want more yummy appetizers? Download our free eCookbook today!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!