Coconut Shrimp Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your flip-flops and your floppy hat as we take your taste buds on a tropical adventure. And since they’re so easy to throw together, thanks to a few refrigerated and frozen shortcuts, we have a pretty good feeling that once you make these, you’ll be saying …”No problem mon!!!"
What You'll Need
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 24 (1-inch) chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pineapple chunks, thawed and drained on paper towels, reserving 1/4 cup of chunks
- 1 (18-ounce) package frozen jumbo coconut shrimp
- 1 (5.3-ounce) mango yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 of a whole jalapeño, minced (optional)
- 1 (18-ounce) package frozen white rice
What to Do
Go to Easy Home Meals to finish this recipe!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- When we tested these, we used metal skewers. However, if you have wooden ones, no problem. Just make sure you soak them in cold water for at least 15 minutes before skewering everything on them and cooking. This will help ensure that they don’t burn.
- For more tasty shrimp recipes, try our Louisiana Shrimp Bake or our Slow Cooker Low Country Boil!
- Need a few shortcuts in the kitchen? Find more recipes at Easy Home Meals.