Sizzlin' Spring Shrimp Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It’s Spring, so why not serve up a dish that’s as bright and cheery as the season. We think our shrimp skewers, nestled on a bed of confettied cauliflower, which starts with a few shortcut freezer favorites, is truly Spring-tacular. Try it and let us know what you think!
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) skewers
- 1 1/4 pounds frozen extra-large shrimp, thawed (16 shrimp) peeled with tails on
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) frozen package riced cauliflower medley
What to Do
Test Kitchen Tip:
- For an easy side dish, microwave a 12-ounce bag of frozen sugar snap peas according to package directions. Then drizzle them with a bit of sesame oil and sprinkle on a few sesame seeds. What could be easier…or more delish?
- Love our shrimp skewers? Then you've got to check out our Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion! There's a recipe to please every crowd.
- Gear up for summer cookouts with these delicious Summer Seafood Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 44
- Calories from Fat 7.8
- Total Fat 0.9g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 2.8mg 1 %
- Sodium 342mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"