Big Batch Kickin' Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing, and this Big Batch Kickin' Chili is proof of that! There's enough of this chili to enjoy many times over, and believe us -- you'll want to!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds ground chuck
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green bell pepper and onion, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can chili-style diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce for chili
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package chili seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (16-ounce) cans light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
What to Do
- In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic in batches over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Place mixture in a 6- to 6-1/2-quart slow cooker; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5 to 6 hours or on LOW setting 10 hours. Serve chili with desired toppings like sour cream, shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced scallions, or sliced ripe olives.
This chili freezes well for up to a month. Just divide leftover chili equally into gallon-sized resealable plastic freezer bags; seal each bag then lay flat to freeze.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!
- Chicken Ranch Casserole
- Slow Cooker Brisket
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Creamy Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
- Mama's Cheesy Chicken 'n' Broccoli Casserole
- 18 Best Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes