Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
For one of the best chicken noodle casserole recipes, look no further than this one!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chicken noodle casserole recipe isn't your average weeknight meal. It's even faster! Your gang's gonna love this slow-cooker Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole because it tastes so good. You'll love it because you don't have to precook the pasta. It's a win-win for everyone!
Obviously, when you combine cheese, chicken, and noodles, it's rare anyone will complain. Your family's favorite meal is only a few hours away. Plus, with the slow cooker, you can easily set it and forget it. Nothing could be easier than this easy chicken casserole recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 16 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
What to Do
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Stir together spinach, chicken, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in 1 package of cheese blend.
- Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked pasta in a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker. Spoon 1/3 of the chicken mixture over pasta, and sprinkle with 1/3 remaining cheese blend. Repeat layers two more times. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until noodles are done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Don't forget about dessert! Try a slice of our Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake: An Easy Cherry Cheesecake Recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)