Chicken Ranch Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's never been easier to cook up some dinnertime magic! All you have to do is make this Chicken Ranch Casserole. Made with family-favorite potato tots, lots of cheese, bacon, ranch mix, and chicken, this casserole has it all. Plus, it's made in your slow cooker, so there's hardly any work involved!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (2.8-ounce) package real bacon pieces
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup milk
What to Do
- Coat the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place half the potato tots on bottom.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses; mix well. Sprinkle half the cheese mixture over potato tots. Sprinkle half the bacon pieces over cheese.
- In a shallow dish, combine ranch dressing mix with salt and pepper. Coat chicken in ranch mixture and place over bacon pieces. Sprinkle any remaining ranch mixture over chicken. Top with remaining potato tots, cheese mixture, and bacon. Pour milk over top.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip:
- Okay, we know you like to peek in the slow cooker to make sure everything is going perfect. But every time you open up your slow cooker, it will take an additional 30 minutes to recoup the heat that you lost. So remember, no lifting the cover!
- Did you know there's a secret to making the perfect chicken casserole? That's right. Check out our guide on How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, plus our Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes.
- You'll love our Sensational Southern Casserole recipes. Plus, our Make-Ahead Freezer Casseroles are perfect for your next potluck!
- How about a Quick and Easy One Pot Meal the whole family will want again and again?
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
You can't miss these easy one-pot recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,052
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 57g 87 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 117 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 71g 142 %
- Cholesterol 209mg 70 %
- Sodium 3,048mg 127 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.